- Love your family and friends - they’re your backbone!
- Be spontaneous - There’s nothing cooler.
- Be opinionated - it’s good for conversation!
- Humour - it’s a must for me!
- Buy me a cuppa!
2. I feel strongly about animals and music. Sounds gay and somewhat cliche, but whatever. I adore exotic animals, my favourite being big cats and snakes. On the other hand, music has always been a huge part of my life and I wouldn’t really be who I am today without it. Find the guitar was a miracle that opened a billion more paths for me, many I have taken and here I am!
3. I love the book The Pianist I brought it whilst in Poland, from a Holocaust museum. We had visited Auschwitz and the feeling was haunting but touching, I can never explain it - but the book is so chilling and just purely amazing. I still need to see the film however!
- Woke up at 12.
- Breakfast (Cuppa and biscuits)
- Got ready
- Driving lesson at 2 (til 3)
- Came home, went to Cians.
- Chilled on his Xbox, had a bro session.
- Came home, chilled.
5. Things I want to say to an Ex? Hmm.
”Hope you’re alright! Enjoy university, don’t make any daft decisions. Work hard, play harder. I’ll always be here for a chat.”